Thursday, September 24, 2009

Prt 4 Nakhan Marketing plan

“Balancing the needs to a new products with pressure to lower costs creates a difficult dilemma for many managers.” (MKTG By Lamb McDaniel.) For my regular Vodka of Nakhan I wanted my vodka to be at a decent price for the regular consumers who may buy them everyday or every month, few weeks and so on. One of the consumers I came across said that some of the vodka she buys that is Smirnoff cost $25 plus tax included which makes the vodka she buys almost $30. So, for my Vodka even though my vodka would be somewhat like a Smirnoff it has way better value and qualities then a Smirnoff has. Therefore Nakhan would cost more then your average Smirnoff. Nakhan would cost about $35 plus tax making it close to $40.

Even though it may cost more you would get a better outcome of drinking my vodka which makes it worth it. My premium Vodka would cost more of course I thought a reasonable price for Premium Nakhan would be $70. It’s great for clubbing and parties and your guest would have a better time foe the evening. I believe that everyone should enjoy a brand of Nakhan vodka for a regular vodka you’d have 60% of the alcohol and the rest the vitamin water you’d need to go on about your day. For the premium Vodka you would have 70% of the alcohol and be able to enjoy your night or day in the town.

No comments:

Post a Comment