Thursday, September 10, 2009

EOC Week 9

I can recall one time where I went to an electronic store and I was searching for a music program for myself to take home. I came across a rack with different music programs. there were some programs that had very minimum plug-ins, which are just features that come with the program. These plug-ins were features that help you enhance your music. I came across a few programs that were exclusively for studios only and some that you could use on your laptop for personal reasons. So I came across one program called magix music maker there were four different kinds at the time. There was Magix Music Maker nine, ten, eleven and twelve. The only difference between these programs were the higher the number the more plug-ins were included in the program. So I ended up checking out each program and seeing what their benefits were. After checking out each program I settled on getting Magix music maker twelve because it had the most plug-ins and was easy to download. The program cost $55 which seemed reasonable at the time for a music program. So I bought the program and was satisfied until I went back to the electronic store and found the same program for $40. I became very upset at the fact that I paid $15 more for the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment