Thursday, September 3, 2009

EOC Week 8

EOC Week 8

The Marketing plan for my Vodka is going great I have decided on a pitch which is Vitamin Vodka. Vitamin Vodka is a alcoholic beverage with a nutritional twist. Of course Vodka will not be a fully healthy drink because of the alcohol but, I have come up with a way to at least make Vodka beneficial to mild to heavy drinkers. I have researched different Vitamins on the internet and found out some information on what vitamins are beneficial to a consumer. Whether the vitamins are used for skin, hair, weight, and energy. My brand will focus on the benefits of this vodka. I’m also thinking about making my vodka less likely to have bad severe hangovers. I have devised that my vodka, which happened to be named Nakhan Vodka, will vary depending on the customer. If the customer is a heavy drinker then they’ll have the Nakhan H ( H for heavy) for the medium drinkers you have the Nakhan Vodka and for the Light drinkers you’ll have the Nakhan L. which basically depends on the consumers alcohol intake that depends on the amount of alcoholic grains that are added to the Distilled water. I am still working on the approach of the cost of the Vodka and the advertising aspects of my new brand. I may do a commercial I may make an animation I may draw out a plan of what’s in the bottle. I may photo shop how the bottle may look but I am not sure. I have been asking people who do drink what is their opinions of my vodka and what they would or would not like about the vodka. I have also asked what they would like in a vodka to help me better understand what the consumers want in a product. Further more, to help me be able to sell my product.

No comments:

Post a Comment