Thursday, September 24, 2009

FINAL MARKETING PLAN NAKHAN

Nakhan Vodka Marketing Plan
Slogan: “If You Cant Beat um’ Help um’
I started to come across a group of people weather it be marketers or consumers to help me brainstorm more about my idea for vodka. “Creativity is the wellspring of new product ideas, regardless of who comes up with them.” (MKTG, By Lamb McDaniel)
“ The Average fast-moving Consumer goods company introduces 70 to 80 new products per year.”(MKTG, By Lamb Hair McDaniel.)
“A Product can be new to the world, to the market, to the producer or seller, or to some combination of these.” (MKTG, By Lamb Hair McDaniel.) My idea was to start a new product strategy. Which is a plan to that links the new-product development process with the objectives of the marketing department, The business unit, and the corporation. Coming up with a new product is hard but coming up with a beneficial product is even harder. I started thinking about products that most people liked and that maybe incorporated in their everyday lives. I was to focus on making a new Vodka product. While focusing on this, I started segmenting and targeting markets. In the book MKTG, By Lamb Hair McDaniel it states, “Marketing segmentation plays a key role in the marketing strategy of almost all successful organizations.” Basically I started a market segment. Which is a subgroup of people or organizations sharing one or more characteristics that cause them to have similar product needs. I also started to do segmentation bases. Which are characteristics of individuals, groups, or organizations. Then I researched information and interviewed on what kind of Vodkas people like. In the book MKTG, by Lamb Hair McDaniel it states, “Managers need a system for gathering everyday information about developments in the marketing environment.”
I, being the own head of my new product, set out to find consumers who buy vodka products. I started asking around about what kind of Vodka products do they, the consumers look for? One consumer told me that they look for the price of the vodka. The consumer continued that they also look for what type of vodka it is and the quality of that Vodka. Another consumer said that they look at not only the price of the vodka but the brand of the vodka. The consumer continues to say why is one bottle priced higher then the other, what are the qualities that the other vodka has over the other, and the percentage of how much alcohol is in the vodka. So, I took this under consideration when I started mapping out and molding my new product. I also come to find out that people who drink more are more active than others who don’t drink. Furthermore, younger adults drink more vodka then older adults. I have come to realize that most people get drained during the day and lack energy. Most men and women like to look and or feel good about them selves. “Customers: The Marketing concept suggest that customers’ wants and needs should be the springboard for developing new products.” (MKTG, By Lamb Hair McDaniel.). So in the process of looking up this information, I started making a marketing objective.

No comments:

Post a Comment