Thursday, August 27, 2009

3's About Me

Create this as a blog post. Build in Word - include the questions. Post it in the first ten minutes of today’s class (it’s time stamped, you know!). Use Three as the tag.

Three Names I have been called:
kawanda,Waaakoooonda,Raconda

Three Jobs I have had in my life (include unpaid if you have to):
Subway
Three Places I Have Lived:
Vallejo, Fairfeild, Las vegas

Three TV Shows that I watch:
Making the band, real chance of love, realworld

Three places I have beengreat america , disneyland , virginia

People that e-mail me regularly
Kerry, TT, School

Three of my favorite foods
Ribs ,cheeesburger, pizza

Three cars I have driven:
BMW, Toyota, truck

Three things I am looking forward to:
Getting money, making movies, making music

No comments:

Post a Comment